• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PloProf may not be for me

darksideuser121

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I just got one the new ploprofs the one with the correct logo no "happy Feet" but I don't know if it is me afterall. Anyone have any strap options besides the rubber and mesh?

madmortgages

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
22/5/10
I was worried about that. I ordered one and then backed out at the last second. I think it may just be too big for me. Post up some wrist shots.

darksideuser121

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I think I am just going to sell it. It shouldn't be to hard to sell since I'm us based I hope we'll see I guess.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Not everyone can live up to Gibbs....

NCIS-Ploprof.jpg

NCIS Gibbs Omega Ploprof

:D

I'm curious to see how long this takes to get around the internet. :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well I'll be, never noticed!
How long has he been wearing that?
We are only up to where the director got killed + about 2 weeks.

Col.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Holy Cow! I've seen re-runs of that probably 3 times over.... :p I can't believe it took me as long as it did to get into this series, but watching the re-runs made me a fan. Easy enough to find the uploads of all the episodes to current- and not Aussie current. :D

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
WTF, I never noticed that. We're even more far behind because we get everything translated.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
WTF, I never noticed that. We're even more far behind because we get everything translated.

I will admit that you germans are real nice people:), but can you please stop with the dubbing already???? you guys speak english for gods sake:lolcina: I

have 4 german tv channels, I never EVER watch any of them......even teletubbies are dubbed into german nonsence :wacko: