• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ploprof Availability

overflow1972

Known Member
5/9/11
Good evening,

how is it possible that the Omega Ploprof is not available anymore on the market ? I am trying to find it from months......

Thanks

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Unfortunately, the watch is too >>>

Distinctive looking to appeal to a broad market, therefore there is not much of a chance they'll start building them again any time soon.....Best bet is to keep watching the F/S boards on the forums...Good luck!!!

TheBattler

26/7/10
Is it really true that the V2 PloProf is not in production anymore? Surely a TD here must be able to source them...

Who did you hear this from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

ksaander

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
29/4/10
EU
I don't see much logic in there, it's sold out, so there is demand for that model, why not to continue production? Why they repped this model anyway, or at least started the V2 (functioning button) version? I hope they will make V3, that's V2 + strong lume under the bezel :)

Distinctive looking to appeal to a broad market, therefore there is not much of a chance they'll start building them again any time soon.....Best bet is to keep watching the F/S boards on the forums...Good luck!!!

dlc.nla

23/8/11
Is it really true that the V2 PloProf is not in production anymore? Surely a TD here must be able to source them...

Who did you hear this from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Sead just advertised that he has some in stock. He will update his post with prices & availability tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
We in the rep community >>>

I don't see much logic in there, it's sold out, so there is demand for that model, why not to continue production? Why they repped this model anyway, or at least started the V2 (functioning button) version? I hope they will make V3, that's V2 + strong lume under the bezel :)
Only represent a small percentage of the total customer base for replica watches...
and very few "normal" people will get all excited about an unusual design like a Ploprof..
People want to buy replicas of watches they see other folks wearing....
how often do you see anyone wearing a Plopper..??
If I hadn't seen Jacques Cousteau wearing one back last century, i would have probably never gotten too interested in them either...:maty:

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Sead has the black face available right now, new version with excellent lume. Check his section.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Ploprof is available with 3 movements. Two types of asian, the clone one and the cheapo 21j, also with Sellita or ETA, your choice

dlc.nla

23/8/11
Ploprof is available with 3 movements. Two types of asian, the clone one and the cheapo 21j, also with Sellita or ETA, your choice

What about when it comes to the v2 Ploprof? I thought there were only 2 movement choices...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
There's one listed FS on one of the forums..>>

For ......Are you sitting down...???

$1250.00 !!!!...

It's on a gen mesh bracelet, but whoa!!! :snort::snort:
A DEFINITE "double snort!!"

Edit:...It's F/S HERE!!!
GLWS....