• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ploprof, a few pics...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Well along with my tourby came a ploprof for my best friend. Fine piece, i haven't seen one before.

The watch feels really good! Its heavy and after i had a close inspection i can understand finally why it has so many fans...

I am trying to figure out what version this is, but i cant. No happy feet o, serial on the back, bezel rotating without pushing the button,one piece case back and a 2836 clone installed... That's all i can say.

Action!

DSC03110.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

DSC03113.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03115.jpg

DSC03116.jpg

DSC03120.jpg

DSC03119.jpg

DSC03117.jpg

DSC03118.jpg

DSC03121.jpg

DSC03122.jpg

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
That's f'in awesome! I wish I could wear something that size with my tiny 6.75" wrist.

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Mr pap, does the clasp can be adjust any size we want? Or it have a certain size? Cus my wrist is quite small and i hope this can be adjust to my size.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Clasp is adjustable. strap is also. I cut 4 pieces as to fit to a 8" wrist.

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Oh thanks for your reply.. Btw yours is 6.6.. Mine i think still smaller than that! I doesn't have any measuring tools around me, so do you think it can be adjust to less than your size?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Oh thanks for your reply.. Btw yours is 6.6.. Mine i think still smaller than that! I doesn't have any measuring tools around me, so do you think it can be adjust to less than your size?

I can't be sure for that...

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Oh ok. I plan to buy a few watch but every time what afraids me is the size. Like for ex. I going to buy the UPO with ss bracelet and i going to buy the gen rubber strap but I'm terrified the strap wouldn't fit for my size! But on my previous quantum of solace which is on ss bracelet and fortunately i can wear it! But it looks awful on my wrist! So I'm considering after buying UPO, i going to buy the gen rubber strap cus the rubber strap has been my all time favorite! Which i last time wanted to mod my QOS and put on the rubber strap, but unfortunately my QOS the bezel size is not the same as the gen as i going to buy an aftermarket insert for bezel cus i have a deep scratch on my insert! Which is why i give up, and turn my thoughts on buying an UPO!

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
My first assumption would have been a V1 but you noted that this has no happy feet so this must be a V1.5.

I definitely miss mine sometimes too...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
My first assumption would have been a V1 but you noted that this has no happy feet so this must be a V1.5.

I definitely miss mine sometimes too...

I thought V1.5 was available with a21j movement only. If not, then it may be indeed V1.5...

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
I'm not certain myself. ThinkBach would probably be the one to clarify...

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
It's a V1.5..>>>

With the one piece caseback and the un-notched lugs, and a serial number which is most likely 82076507. The free rotating brightly numbered bezel is also a 'tell"...
As far as the movement, I cannot recall if the 1.5 was shipped with the clone ETA...Mine is a 21J...
The V2 definitely has a locked bezel that requires the button to be pushed down , a 2 piece caseback, and notches on the inside of the case lugs next to the springbar holes...And the serial number is slightly different....:maty:

Edit: Anybody seriously looking for Ploprof info should take the time to read the "Ploprof Club" thread on this forum...Virtually everything you'll need to ever know about this model is there!!