• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Plo Prof questions

TheGooch

Known Member
8/5/12
What does the button 'thingy' on the Plo Prof actually do?... Also, has anyone here received a Ploprof and found it doesnt suit their tastes after receiving?

Thanks,
Matt Gooch

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
The button @ 2 is the bezel lock mechanism. On V2 replica this functional. On earlier versions this is a faux button. Due to its size its a very comfortable watch to use.

Mballzy

Renowned Member
19/1/12
Love it! Get it. Many say these are water resistant out of the box. I have not tried. Between this and the seawolf these are the two of the best reps for me

I got the vanilla one:$

Chris v.

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/12
I had a v1 with the delamination issue, other than that, and the foggin of the crystal from the air conditioner to hot humid outside weather it was a nice watch, I am sure the V2 was nicer

Sent from my IPhone 4

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
I have a V 1.5 Asian 21j ..>>

And it's one of my favorites......On the Suppaparts mesh bracelet it is Primo!!
IMG_0008-1.jpg

And the lume out of the box is A-1 !!
IMG_0009.jpg
:maty:

Pizzanooo

Renowned Member
17/3/06
What does the button 'thingy' on the Plo Prof actually do?... Also, has anyone here received a Ploprof and found it doesnt suit their tastes after receiving?

Thanks,
Matt Gooch

What does the button thingy do....:facepalm:

TheGooch

Known Member
8/5/12
And it's one of my favorites......On the Suppaparts mesh bracelet it is Primo!!
IMG_0008-1.jpg

And the lume out of the box is A-1 !!
IMG_0009.jpg
:maty:

Dude that watch looks amazing! You have just sold me, im getting one. Please tell me where you got yours and the exact model! Also, how do you adjust the mesh bracelet- I've always wondered that...

What does the button thingy do....:facepalm:

Sorry I didnt realize it was common knowledge to know that?... Wow do I feel dumb! Thank you so much for your reply, without which I would be barreling aimlessly throughout life.:bday:

lofi

Known Member
16/5/10
i love mine. its an awesome rep. with swiss mvmt. its hard to beat. i've bought and sold alot of reps since owning my ploprof but its definately a staple on my wrist and in the box.