• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SCAM!!!] Please read. Really need help!!!

Chall662

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/9/16
Hello all,

I’m not sure how this goes. But my husband who’s account I’m currently using has been in a serious accident. Things are not looking the best. i was instructed by him to contact people on here that he had business dealings with, I’m going to stand in his place and finish whatever deals he had going on. So please someone can you help me out? How do I find the people that he was involved with on the forum? Thank you guys in advance for understanding.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
You can try searching for posts made by yourself with the search bar and reconstruct your husband's correspondence. Best of luck!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
@Chall662 https://forum.replica-watch.info/search/710396/

You will see a list of the sales your husband has made in this link. I see they are all marked as sold. If someone has indicated on the thread that they have bought the watch you can reach out to them via the Conversations option. You can also read through your husbands conversations and see what has been posted out and what is still outstanding.

Our thoughts are with you, your husband and family.

If you need further help either start a conversation with @trailboss99 and I, just in case I am not around to answer.

Last edited:

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Really sorry to hear about your husband. I bought a watch from him and am waiting for him to send it. Please see my conversation with him.

I pray for his speedy recovery. Thanks.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
It looks like there are just two recent sales. I have mentioned both buyers in each sales link and pointed them to this thread.

@wolfwood
@Bigeateer

Reactions: Chall662

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
@trailboss99 can you help her
We can and we will.

@Chall662, ma'am, it appears there are two sales current, it would be best if @wolfwood and @Bigeateer send you a PM (private message) to sort it all out. It appears that wolfwood is waiting on shipping, we are yet to hear from Bigeater. If you need any assistance please send a PM to either myself or C Master.

You can do so by clicking on this address: https://forum.replica-watch.info/conversations/add?to=trailboss99 or CMaster here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/conversations/add?to=C+Master

I'm saddened to hear of your husband's accident, for him to think of us and for you to follow thru under the circumstances is a demonstration of exceptional strength of character. We'll keep you both in our thoughts.

wolfwood

4/2/11
Sending prayers. Everything is handled on our end. Money was sent and watch was received last week. Will shoot you a PM to help sort anything out.
Congratulation to you. However I am still waiting for my watch to be sent. Hopefully she'll let me know soon.

Reactions: mclarendude

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
@Chall662, I am so sorry to read this and this is beyond admirable from you both.

Lots of good thoughts headed your way and please keep us updated as you can.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Stretch242

Supporter
24/12/14
UK
This truly shows how good the RWI community is. Everyone rallying around to do what they can to resolve this and wish the best to yourself, husband and family. Amazing. Take care, all the best.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Congratulation to you. However I am still waiting for my watch to be sent. Hopefully she'll let me know soon.

How's that moving along - have you had a shipping number yet ?

wolfwood

4/2/11
She replied last Thursday that it'll take about 2 days for her to send it out. I've contacted her on Monday and still have not received a replied yet. I see that she had signed on to the forum after I'd contacted her but she did not reply. I hope everything is ok.

Reactions: Rx4Time

wolfwood

4/2/11
It looks like she logged on today at 5:23 am my time but I still haven't received a reply yet. I just sent another message. Will see what happens.

Reactions: Rx4Time