• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please post pic of your ultimate 45mm PO

Sam268

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
anyone brought one and have pics, I am really feeling this watch, already have the 4th gen from trusty but this one seems to be more acurate with the case and better bracelet.
Eventually I will mod the hands so I don't care if they are good or not but is the dial good,
I see alot of 4thgen PO has the 12 oclock marker slanted and and not align.

Sam

uziuzi

10/11/06
I think one flaw of the dial is the incorrect shape of the omega logo. I dont have it myself so i am also requesting pics :wink:

poPsi

Looking Around
21/3/06
Ordered one form Joshua today, will post pics when I get it in a week or two :lol:

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
I <3 mine. ordered a rubber strap from the bay...will post when I get the straps...but for the meantime..

enjoy

PO.jpg

crown.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I'll take more later...the lume is pretty good too

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
There's nothing wrong with the Omega logo... on the newest version (same as Novesh's watch). Precious Time is getting it soon... and so do I. Review and pictures will follow. ;)

Dario33

19/5/06
Even though an improvement over the 5th gen, the Omega logo is still slightly off (incorrect feet).

uziuzi

10/11/06
Yes the shape is strictly speaking still off. This is the gen for comparison:

po2rg5.jpg

sattop

25/10/06
So the newest ultimate 45.5 PO 7th gen (or 6th) still has the incorrect logo??

thelawnmowerman

Renowned Member
2/4/06
I have Josh's, and I can confirm that the logo may well be not quite rightbut you cannot notice it unless you are told about it, even then you need a 5x loupe to see it properly dont let this put you off getting this beaut
I have a 4th gen 42mm and this is miles better, TRUST ME.

DWSmoot

11/11/06
Should have this delivered any day now...will post pictures whe received...