• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please help with my UPO QC Pics!

Kalsicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/11
Hey guys,
I just got QC pics for my UPO from Pure Time. It's been a pleasure thus far working with Angus, he's very responsive and helpful. Here are the QC pics I was sent. The only thing I see, and maybe I'm wrong, is possibly that the logo is slightly leaning to one side? Take a look:

2eb4c5j.jpg

Logo possibly leaning to the right a tiny bit?

1r9lsj.jpg

33c88js.jpg

Lemme know! I guess if it's true it's leaning to the right a little bit I'll just let them know and they'll pick me out another one? I hate to be a nitpicker but I'd like to save myself having to send it back to China!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
The pearl is a little bit of, thats a common problem so nothing here... The logo is indeed leaning to the righ after a closer look, but nothing major too, but is your watch so you can complain about that. Is the crown unscrewed? Because if not, the gap is too big there, so that would be a major issue...

Kalsicks

5/8/11
Alright guys thanks. I emailed them back about the logo, pearl, and possibly crown. So I'm assuming in this sort of case they just grab me another one from stock? I hate being a nitpicker but I want this thing to be as good as possible when it shows up.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
That is the way the UPO pearl comes. Nothing he can do about it. (Unless they miraculously fixed it) I agree on the logo being off and the crown being a concern. Good luck.

WashedUpRealityTvStar

8/3/11
I just bought a gen insert and had the local mall watch kiosk install it. Now pearl is perfect!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kalsicks

5/8/11
Oh okay, that's good to know about the pearl. Just going to ask him about the logo and crown then.

Kalsicks

5/8/11
Yeah I mentioned the crown and logo in my response but haven't heard anything back yet. I hope they can fix the problems or find me another!