• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please check pm

Liberty4030

Looking Around
17/1/22
Interaktiv I'm not sure if pm's are disabled. Please check, as I'm interested in a repair.

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
Hi, I will do it tonight. Sorry but I'm very busy at the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpowergmt

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
Behind You
Mine too please, would appreciate. Was thinking the same as the guy above but didn't want to send more dms just in case

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Anyone heard about Interaktiv?

Sent him my gen sub almost two weeks ago and haven't heard since don't even know if the watch arrived safe and sound.

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Anyone heard about Interaktiv?

Sent him my gen sub almost two weeks ago and haven't heard since don't even know if the watch arrived safe and sound.

That’s is worrying. I hope you hear from him soon. You would be right in thinking you should have got a quick confirmation message to say it is with him, especially given the value. Hopefully he is ok.

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
guys, what's that supposed to be? Everyone gets a tracking number and knows where their package is at all times. If the tracking says I've received it, then I've received it!

I don't have the time to be online every day to answer questions like: did my package arrive, when can you get it ready, what's my watch like!

Please understand that, in addition to the many inquiries I receive via the forum (for which I am very grateful), I also have a public watch service center with a permanent customer base and my time as a one-man show is also very limited !

Please be patient, your watches will not be lost!

6c843c94e913641b7c4d223c90664498.jpg

Thanks!