• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planning on getting Ultimate PO

Bigrahizzle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/07
Guys i am planning on getting the Ultimate PO in the balck version. I wanted to know who is the beat dealer i can get it from. I want it in SWISS ETA movement and not an asian. I heard about the SWISS copy, i read about it in another post. All i want is a nice dealer that will supply me with a nice Ultimate PO with minor flaws and craftsmen ship and a SWISS movement.

Thanks

taiji

30/11/06
Jos, Trusty and ruby are all selling the same ultimate PO.

I vote for ruby as she provide the pics of the watch before she ship.

:D

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
depending in which Country you are I would chose the dealer. If EU I would buy from Precious Time. No problems with customs. Almost all watches are from the same source

Bigrahizzle

23/9/07
Yea i know about him. I was looking at his site but wasn't sure how the quality of the watch would turn out. But i have recently ordered the PAM 127 Modded from him and i cant wait till that arrives.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I got the 127...nice watch. I am waiting for my IWC CD from TWP. The best watch I got from him was a 183

Bigrahizzle said:
Yea i know about him. I was looking at his site but wasn't sure how the quality of the watch would turn out. But i have recently ordered the PAM 127 Modded from him and i cant wait till that arrives.

Bigrahizzle

23/9/07
guru said:
I got the 127...nice watch. I am waiting for my IWC CD from TWP. The best watch I got from him was a 183

Bigrahizzle said:

Did you get the Modded version of the 127??? Man as long as eveything goes good with TWP and his watches i am really willing to buy that PO from him. I mean he sound like a nice and trustworthy person but i have already been scammed before but not from our dealers here. I bought a Omega Broad Arrow from swissreplicastore.com and they claimed that their watches have Grade1 Swiss Movements and i paid $550 for the watch but i think it has an asian movement. so i tend to make double thoughts and choices before i do anything now. But i know TWP will come out good, alot of pple posted good reviews for him.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
believe me, he is a good guy and I am not getting any goddies from him saying that, I am in Germany

Bigrahizzle said:
guru said:

Bigrahizzle said:

Did you get the Modded version of the 127??? Man as long as eveything goes good with TWP and his watches i am really willing to buy that PO from him. I mean he sound like a nice and trustworthy person but i have already been scammed before but not from our dealers here. I bought a Omega Broad Arrow from swissreplicastore.com and they claimed that their watches have Grade1 Swiss Movements and i paid $550 for the watch but i think it has an asian movement. so i tend to make double thoughts and choices before i do anything now. But i know TWP will come out good, alot of pple posted good reviews for him.

Bigrahizzle

23/9/07
LOL thats good to hear. Well i think this will lead to future sales for him. And Germany is far from here so yea i think he is good. Even though him and i are in the same country.

cc

Advisor
14/4/07
California
i will vouch for TWP. SUPER FAST SHIPPER... and i love his website system. response in no time....

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
Trevor or Ruby would be good, they both will help you out. Wbk is good too, he'll inspect everything before he ships it so you won't even have to get anything fixed :)

scottyhammond

2/4/07
Does WBK have the ETA UPO? Most everything I have seen from him has had Asian movements.

Bigrahizzle

23/9/07
See thats what i dont want. I would rather have ETA than ASAIN. I already have two ASAIN movement watches and im trying keep my future watches in SWISS