• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

planet ocean

Nick71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/10
Wanted:

A good OMega planet ocean 42mm for a reasonable price. Wich seller can you people advise me?

calgary7er

Horology Curious
1/12/10

I have one coming from WBK and it should hopefully arrive today (crosses fingers). I promised him that I would do a mini photo comparison between my Genuine 2201.51, and the rep that he is sending. I will post it up (again...cross fingers) this weekend. BTW his price was $110.00 and it looks like a quality watch.

Nick71

7/12/10
Thanks for your reactions

I like WBK but unfortunatly is the watch sold out. Narikaa does not sell the omaga so far as I can find.

njv8813

Horology Curious
28/10/10
wbk forsure, I just got an orange one, it's great. also private message him and he might have got a new shipment in, he had a couple of other watches that weren't listed in his section.

loseitnow9

Looking Around
13/6/10
i have one from wbk and it is my daily wearer....i have been very happy with it...i just ordered one of the new (u)po 42mm from josh at perfect clones....its 248 with the eta clone movement....higher price point....but i will say that i love the one i got from wbk for the price

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
+1 for replicamake. Grab them while they are hot. :)

here's my thoughts on the:
42.5mm Ultimate Edition Seamaster Planet Ocean

-correct He valve location
-correct bezel
-correct logos on the caseback, includes all logos
-serial number on the lug on caseback
-AR coating
-correct dial
-correct logos on the clasp
-correct 925 on the SEL
-correct screw down crown logo
-very relaible ETA copy, 28,800bph (higher beat than gen and smoother sweep than gen)
-nice high-end finish to the metal grain and polished areas
-sapphire crystal

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
Mine should be coming soon. Excellent watch and Lay provides outstanding service.

cardsdoc86

Known Member
7/9/10
I just got WBK's and the clasp wont stay shut, and the pearl on the bezel is just sickeningly off.

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
i have the po light(i think). for about 100bucks. its nice, there is a tiny crack in the crystal but it was fine when it got here. (i have 3 active dogs) i think it is a great watch. if they still have the just introduced ultimate 42mm next year i will buy one of those from lay, its a big upgrade but more than double... either way its a great watch and i would buy another one and likley will

Hey-U

29/10/10
I just picked up an orange one from Narikaa. Very happy.

Juice5610

Horology Curious
20/1/11
+1 for replicamake. Grab them while they are hot. :)

here's my thoughts on the:
42.5mm Ultimate Edition Seamaster Planet Ocean

-correct He valve location
-correct bezel
-correct logos on the caseback, includes all logos
-serial number on the lug on caseback
-AR coating
-correct dial
-correct logos on the clasp
-correct 925 on the SEL
-correct screw down crown logo
-very relaible ETA copy, 28,800bph (higher beat than gen and smoother sweep than gen)
-nice high-end finish to the metal grain and polished areas
-sapphire crystal

Its charging me $900 for shipping and wont let me choose the fastes shipping method what gives?