• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean QC Pics

lalalobster

Horology Curious
23/5/12
Hey guys. I ordered an Ultimate Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (42mm). I think the QCs look fine but I wanted a second opinion. What do you guys think?

numero2

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
FR
Hello lallobster,

Looks good to me, a little brush in the caseback and it will be nicer !!

lalalobster

Horology Curious
23/5/12
Grr...it went through sorting five days ago yet it still hasn't reached the United States. Should I be worried?

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
My apologies for the noob question...I'm assuming this is a 5th gen 42mm? If so, has the end-link to bracelet gap been addressed? I want the 42 but I wonder if the current model stacks up to the UPO 45. The end-link gap is too much for me on the older versions I've seen in pics.

Great forum btw, I'm very glad I joined. I hope the atmosphere is more friendly than wus. (I have some gens so I visit there too)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
My apologies for the noob question...I'm assuming this is a 5th gen 42mm? If so, has the end-link to bracelet gap been addressed? I want the 42 but I wonder if the current model stacks up to the UPO 45. The end-link gap is too much for me on the older versions I've seen in pics.

Great forum btw, I'm very glad I joined. I hope the atmosphere is more friendly than wus. (I have some gens so I visit there too)

You can check this thread also http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/5gpo-end-links-99149?t=99149

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
Thank you watchman & pap. Thanks for the link too, I may be able to live with that. I've talked to Pure Time and have sent a message to Precious Time. If I go 42mm from either place can I trust that it will be the latest version?

mild hijacking in progress...