• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean Orange

Low Man

Horology Curious
4/7/11
Hi, this watch has been left in the wooden box for a period of time, used as display on my personal selling replica watch.. :)

Here's some pictures:

What do you think? Is it quite nice? Whats missing?

Low Man

Horology Curious
4/7/11
Will change the code to forum code again then.. Its actually worked when I created the post. Please wait, OTW home.

Low Man

Horology Curious
4/7/11
Yeah, will fix the picture to clickable forum link. :) wait around a few hours more, currently driving.... :)

Low Man

Horology Curious
4/7/11
fixed and enjoys guys.... Comments would be really appreciated.

allergictobees

Horology Curious
30/8/11
fixed and enjoys guys.... Comments would be really appreciated.

I ordered my first rep ever from Silix on Friday... I can't wait to get my hands on it! I'm not knowledgable enough to tell you what's missing but I can tell you that you're lucky as hell to have the beauty!!! I will post pics of mine when I receive it. :) I'm so excdited!

Low Man

Horology Curious
4/7/11
I ordered my first rep ever from Silix on Friday... I can't wait to get my hands on it! I'm not knowledgable enough to tell you what's missing but I can tell you that you're lucky as hell to have the beauty!!! I will post pics of mine when I receive it. :) I'm so excdited!
Nice one. I hope you will get the best out of your money... :)
Please post your pics and share the excitement...