• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean on NATO.

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
Does anyone have NATO straps on Omega Planet Ocean ?
I`m thinking to by some NATO to my Omega.

stacksmasher

Horology Curious
6/8/10
PIC?

Pic of NATO strap on OPO?

The guy was going to post a pic but never came thru. I was hoping someone else could post some pics of a Planet Ocean Chrono with NATO strap.

Thanks

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
FrankinPO3.jpg

FrankinPO.jpg

P7290229.jpg

P7290235.jpg

appled

Known Member
26/8/10
That is a really good looking watch - I never rated the PO before, but I think it might be growing on me.... another one for the wish list <sigh>

xeebot

Known Member
5/9/10
UPO is one of my favorites. A must have if you ask me. It's 45.5mm and heavy, so may not suit some people, but what a beautiful watch.

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
If the UPO is too big for you (which it is for me), go for the regular PO. At 42mm, it's just the right size. I haven't taken mine off since I got it 2 weeks ago...

Yours does look nice Q. I had mine on a cheap black Nato and liked the look a lot. I think I'm going to buy all of these and switch them around. I REALLY like the tan one. Saw it on a sub once and it was awesome...

http://www.westcoastime.com/newnatg10sty.html

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
That was before I put the Gen crystal on.

I just picked it up. Did they forget to install it? The Gen crystal is sick. R2D4 you were right!!!!

Check out my FrUPO thread tomorrow. :rofl:

That is a seriously beautiful watch you have there Q5.

Thanks BB.

I have R2 and Katt to thank for it.
I thought the DSN PAM089 would be my "Rock Star" watch :q5:
This gets the nod when I play!