• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean, from 35 to 45 mm

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Here is my collection of the Planet Oceans I own.

The 35 mm is a fantasy watch, but my son likes it and fits perfectly his arm. Got it in Thailand on a night market, 42 mm would be to big. The 42 mm is one of the seconed generation, was cheap, around 50 USD in BKK. The 45 mm is also a cheap version, 50 USD, bought in Hua Hin, Thailand, on a market.

Just got a mail from Andrew with the tracking code for my Ultimate order, it passes customs and should be in my house in 2 days.

OceanPlanet.jpg

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
Beautifull family! :D

A pic off all 4 would be nice!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
will do, can't wait to get my package, is with FEDEX, should be here on Wednesday

vaccum said:
Beautifull family! :D

A pic off all 4 would be nice!

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
next time you run into a 35mm PO, grab it and I will purchase. My son is into watches and has 3 already and he is 5. I put them on little stands and display them in an old cigar box. He actully decides on which to wear daily.

Natron

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
OK, will do so, I guess you need to wait until I am back in BKK in March. The watch is available in orange and black. I also saw a 35mm GMT.
Anyhow, I am much older but your son already knows what ' style' is. I am standing in front of my Rollies and decide every day which one I want to wear. Now that I have started the Omega collection, it will become more difficult and I hate these decissions..... lol......

Natron said:
next time you run into a 35mm PO, grab it and I will purchase. My son is into watches and has 3 already and he is 5. I put them on little stands and display them in an old cigar box. He actully decides on which to wear daily.

Natron