• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean Chrono (Pics & Video)

S i n i s t e r

Known Member
17/2/09
Heres my PO that i currently have in my collection (Edit by R2D4). Let me know what you think.

Video will be up shortly.

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Re: Planet Ocean (Pics & Video)

Looks like to be faux chronograph piece. It comes with wrong datefont, wrong dial, bad pearl, non curvy bracelet and most importantly, non working chronograph. This is most likely can be found at Canal Street for 50 bucks or less.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07

Honestly Sin, you get the look of the gen with these CS35's and if that is what your after then great. As far as accuracy goes, it doesn't come real close TBH. You should really consider buying an A7750 version of these chronographs or go for watches with less complications. Look for watches that have Sapphire crystals and something closer to the gen. You asked what we thought and I wanted to be really honest here but I also want to try to encourage you to get something really nice next time. Okay? :D

I am also kind of disappointed you are putting in a sales plug in this post before your sale for the second time. It's not really kosher with the Admin, so don't do it.

S i n i s t e r

Known Member
17/2/09

R2D4 said:
Honestly Sin, you get the look of the gen with these CS35's and if that is what your after then great. As far as accuracy goes, it doesn't come real close TBH. You should really consider buying an A7750 version of these chronographs or go for watches with less complications. Look for watches that have Sapphire crystals and something closer to the gen. You asked what we thought and I wanted to be really honest here but I also want to try to encourage you to get something really nice next time. Okay? :D

I am also kind of disappointed you are putting in a sales plug in this post before your sale for the second time. It's not really kosher with the Admin, so don't do it.

Thanks for your comments, I was aware of the date font being wrong but never really noticed the other stuff. BTW my bad about the sales plug. :p

Omega

Known Member
8/5/09

Get a non chrono Planet Ocean will be better. Easier to replica

Those so call geniune expert will never find out! :mrgreen:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07

Omega said:

I couldn't agree more. The UPO is as big as this Chronograph and at around 200.00 you'll get a fantastic durable watch. Good choice Omega and welcome. :D

S i n i s t e r

Known Member
17/2/09

Omega said:

Thats exactly what i did and i just got the watch in today. I will make a new thread for it so keep your eyes peeled for it and Welcome to RWI. :)