• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean Australia dealer - what do u guys think?

mamajabubu

Known Member
3/11/10

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Over priced, selling crap by telling a whole heap of lies and a server with an address in Russia, you tell me.

Col.

chisin

Renowned Member
18/8/10
Er...no, looks wrong. And the price is just crazy - even after you take into account any savings in terms of shipping. Check out the UPOs from our Trusted Dealers....

Edit: Oops, Trailboss beat me to it....

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Plain and simple... Stick with the trusted dealers on this site and you can't go wrong.

ck6459

11/9/10
Those watch are highly over-priced, the term swiss-made is on every replica watch although we know that these replicas are actually Chinese made.

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
lol check out the datewheel and pearl on this bad boy, only $495!

http://www.swissreplicawatches.com....ic-bezel--stainless-steel-oyster-bracelet/164

Trust me mate, that site is total bs. I'm from Adelaide in SA, and I first went there too, but I researched and found this place and quickly realised it's bs and didn't buy from them. Now I'm here I have NEVER looked back, this forum and the trusted dealers are amazing, I now have a stunning Milgauss on my wrist from a trusted dealer here. Cost me $210 shipped express with quality control pictures. Price for the same thing on that site? $395, apparently "on special" down from $650. That's if you even get your watch from them. They are scam artists mate, steer clear!

That said, it looks like included in their $395 is a replica box as well, which is an optional paid extra from our trusted dealers. Thing is though, their box is completely wrong, they use the same one for all their models, but it's a completely different style from the actual Milgauss box. At least the dealers here charge you for the correct style of box and their price is still WELL under what that site charge.

ck6459

11/9/10
Thanks everyone for the great replies!

I am now set on a 42mm PO and have been eying this one for a while:
http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/planet-ocean-42mm-ultimate-edition-blackwhite-on-ss-bracelet-eta2836/

Anyone know this is the best 42mm PO out there at the moment?
This is the 5th Gen, currently the most accurate but it is more expensive than the previous gen. If you have a lower budget, try WBK or Narikaa PO, they use A21j movement and the appearance is pretty good.