• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean 45 007

saxman007

Horology Curious
19/7/11
Just wondering if any members could point me in the right direction on what dealer offers this model with good quality. Thanks in advance!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
When you say 007 you mean quantum of solace edition? Its the third one on my signature or the standart edition, the first one?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

saxman007

Horology Curious
19/7/11
either, like having all the 007 etc on the back of the watch, but was seeing if there was a seller who has the 45 007 planet ocean version in a 4th or 5th gen upo edition, trying to find the best out there, thanks in advance to all for any help!

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Funny thing, I've been planning to sell mine. Not a UPO, but I don't think there is one. Click the banner in my sig to see it. If you're interested ill be posting it in the next day or two.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Funny thing, I've been planning to sell mine. Not a UPO, but I don't think there is one. Click the banner in my sig to see it. If you're interested ill be posting it in the next day or two.

Cheers

Lume on that looks really nice.

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
No, not really. Those were glamour shots so the lume was supercharged for the picture! Lol
It's standard rep lume.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Happy feet dial and not that a good pearl, that seems to be an old version. Do you really want the watch to have 007 relative marks on it? I would avoid that...

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Do you really want the watch to have 007 relative marks on it? I would avoid that...

Look at the '007' in is username... I'd say that yes, he wants that. LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk

vexorg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/11
I'm interested in this watch also. Looks like there are only versions that have the happy feet logo. I'm still looking for a good rep of this.

giobo

6/5/10
If you want the an accurate rep take a 5th gen po or upo...
The quantum of solace edition has incorrect logo and some other issues..

But, if the 007 edition is the one for you, choose one between the trusted dealers..
They all have the same watch..So, choose the cheaper with asian 2824 or eta 2824 movement..The case and dial are the same in these two..

saxman007

Horology Curious
19/7/11
Just a quick question, once again thanks for the input, if I was to go with an 5gen PO or UPO what dealer in your opinion has the best version etc, also in regards to watch thickness I have tried on a gen and noticed it was nice and thick, talking about the 45 version, I have seen PO/UPO from dealers go from 13mm to 15mm what is correct, thanks again in advance!!!

giobo

6/5/10
The cases are really good compared to the gen..
If you want try one of the trusted dealers...
I recently bought the 5th gen po from MR..
Look at my thread i have photos if you want to check...

saxman007

Horology Curious
19/7/11
I noticed that the 45 version on MR site do not have the anticounterfeit circle on the caseback despite being the UPO version, iam I correct in this? Is there a dealer that has a 5th gen or UPO 45 with no happy feet and correct caseback, thanks in advance for any help!!!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I havent seen a caseback on 45mm version with the anticounterfeit circle on it, so gen caseback is the inly solution at the moment...

wolfwood

4/2/11
I actually wanted to get a Quantumof Solace edition but the word on the glass is just too noticeble compare to gen. The gen version is almost invisible and can only be seem under certain angle much like the rolex crown on the glass.

vexorg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/11
paparas, on your QOS how is the text on the crystal?

giobo

6/5/10
Paparas has a franken upo..No the 007 edition..
But he may be a 007 adict..lol

Most of the trusted dealers have the same 007 omega watch...The one and only thing you must consider is that po's and upo's are more accurate reps..But if you are adicted to james bond you should buy the QOS edition..Or else be patient and wait for a better one to come..
Dealers shouldn't like this although,because if a super rep of the QOS edition comes out the sales of the simple planet ocean will drop too much...And they sell really good nowadays