• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS VSF Black/Orange

r4ptor

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
30/12/23
About
Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS VSF Black/Orange
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal, bank transfer
Movement Details?
A8900
Piece Origin?
Puretime watches
Warranty Provided?
Bombproof packaging
Item Condition?
Used, good to very good
Why Are You Selling?
Went gen
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
Shipping Costs?
Included in the EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Overview:
For sale is my beautiful Omega Planet Ocean 43.5mm with a black dial and black/orange bezel from VSF.

Origin:
I bought it initially from PureTime in January this year. Wore it around two months and decided this is the watch I want gen as my daily beater(but in pure black). Since then it was sitting in the drawer and now it has to go.

Condition:
Some wear is visible on the bracelet, but is unavoidable with these Omega bracelets. Other than that it is in very good condition. I lubed the o-rings and pressure tested it to 6 Bar with a homemade tester. So no guarantee on this and of course no extra charge. Just an ease of mind that this rep is most likely fine for hand washing and so on.
When I operated the crown, I always did the "reverse thread" thing to avoid crown stripping.
Movement keeps good time, jumping hour feature works. Rotor a bit noisy compared to the gen, but that's a clone thing.
Of course I cannot give any warranty on the movement or so, this is a clone after all.

Includes:
It comes with all links included and the "warranty" card.

Also I throw in an el-cheapo orange/black rubber strap from Aliexpress with the striking name "HAODEE 20mm 21mm 22mm Watch Bracelet For Omega 300 SEAMASTER 600 PLANET OCEAN Folding Buckle Strap Nylon Silicone Fluorine Black orange to silver"
Never mounted it. They go for 150€ currently by the seller, only god knows why. That's not what I paid for it, see next section.

Price breakdown:
Watch from puretime w/o shipping: 445€
Strap from aliexpress w/o shipping: 49,40€
Total: 494,4€

Location/Shipping/Price:
Current location is Austria, European Union. I will ship inside the EU, outside it will be risky due to customs.

Asking 360€.
Shipping is included inside the European Union.
I will accept paypal or bank transfer. DO NOT MENTION REP OR WATCH IN THE TRANSACTION!

No deal until sale thread is green by the mods.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or over PM, I won't bite you(probably).

Pictures:

Reactions: Thunder71173

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

r4ptor

Certified
30/12/23
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

r4ptor

Certified
30/12/23