• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet ocean 42mm Where to buy? Help

panto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/7/10
I really like this watch, in the orange accents. I just don't know to much about it, hopefully someone knows the best one, ATM.

gilibz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/10
I hope some of the pros will response :)

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
I have ordered the orange from MR!!I think it is the same edition as the replicamake..If you want it try one of these two..Very good dealers and helpful..For the WBK it is very cheap but it isn't good for modded-franken projects..But you can try the WBK if you are in a low budget...

skidder715

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/11
lay was selling the exact same model for $198 a coulpe of weeks ago. very happy with mine

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Hey

I want to buy my first Planet ocean 42mm.

I saw many dealers are selling it for different prices, Lay , Mreplica and WBK.

What do you think of Mreplica version?

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...706?t=65706&highlight=omega+planet+ocean+42mm

Also, I saw WBK sell this for $110. Is it the same watch? I am really confused and need help :)

Thanks!

I would go with MR or Lay. They both have excellent service,great QC and fast responese. MR replies usually within minutes if he is online... As for the prices the 110$ of WBK is likely to have A21j movement,which is cheaper and at lower beats. My opinion is to go with the asian 2824-2 movement which happens to be very good choice! If you have any further question please feel free to ask...

Wc0wS

Known Member
16/4/11
Also, very important. When making payment to the dealers, never ever EVER mention anything about a replica, fake watch, watch or any thing for that matter. Just don't write anything.

Just so the newer people know :]

Hey

I want to buy my first Planet ocean 42mm.

I saw many dealers are selling it for different prices, Lay , Mreplica and WBK.

What do you think of Mreplica version?

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...706?t=65706&highlight=omega+planet+ocean+42mm

Also, I saw WBK sell this for $110. Is it the same watch? I am really confused and need help :)

Thanks!

MReplica and Lay (Replicamake) have the same watch. Mreplica is very quick in responding and I would recommend him. I haven't had any response from Lay as he seems very busy, but I've heard great things about him too.

WBK's watch isn't the same. He sells an Asian 21J version which means the movement is cheaper and the second hand sweep of the watch will be jerky and not smooth at all, I only recommend this watch if you're low on cash or something, otherwise get a Swiss or Asian 2824 from MR or RM