• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean 42mm replica

phippy

Horology Curious
20/12/10
Hello everyone

Ive been searching for quite some time through the replica watch sites online, looking for a good planet ocean (orange) for a reasonable price.

There seems to be great variation in pricing and to be perfectly honest i dont have the expertise to know exactly what i'l be getting for my money.

Ive spotted this one which i like the look of listed at replicamake.com which is listed in the trusted dealer list.

http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.php?cPath=79_153&products_id=2365

Can anyone help me out and let me know whether $238 is a fair price for this watch.

Also replicamake gives the option of a nickel plated asian clone (rolex 3156) 25j automatic movement for an extra $50 instead of the standard asian 2824-2 automatic movement.

What would be the advantages of the more pricey movement and do you think it would be worthwhile.

Kind regards

Andrew.

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
It is a fair price and very reasonable. Advantages of the more pricey movement are just aesthetics. It does the same exact job as the gold colored movement.

phippy

Horology Curious
20/12/10
Thanks,

Ive gone ahead and made an order.
The way the postal service is here in the UK at the minute (heavy snow) it may take a while to arrive.

Will post pics when it arrives.

regards
Andrew.

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
I'm sure you'll be happy with it. it is a very fine watch that Lay sells and a good price.