• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Placed my first order

lcharly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/06
Let me introduce myself: my name is Miguel and my country Spain.
First of all i must say THANK YOU to all of you.
Fell here by accident, browsing the web for sites selling reps. For the last couple of days i've been here (not the 48h :) ) reading posts and thinking : lucky guy, you did not place an order from someone with a flashy and anonymous website, instead you found this forum and these people.
Those were the good news and now the better news: i have just placed my first order, from PT ( great dealer, polite and fast as lightning answering my questions ). The watch is the Seamaster Professional 007 Special Edition ( not the spiral one ). PT has told me it would be here in 15 days because it was not in stock. The wait is the worth part, i'll let you know when i receive it.
My english is not very good but wanted to show my acknowledgement to the people in the forum and share my experience.

Hyster

29/7/06
Hi Miguel,
Welcome to the Dark Side, PT has a fantastic reputation so you will have no trouble there.

Remember to post pics of you watch when it arrives.

I hope the time passes quickly while waiting for you watch my friend. It somehow seems to drag when I wait for a new watch to come. :D

Cheers

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
Welcome aboard! the first one is always the hardest to wait for!

go check out the faqs and feel right at home here :D

Ferrariman

Renowned Member
19/8/06
Welcome friend! I know what you mean, I found this place a few months ago and I am ADDICTED. I can't stop myself.

Did you get your welcome PM from Klink? If not PM him for it. It's GREAT info.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Great, sounds like your getting a very nice one for your first. Hang around you'll like it here. 8)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Sounds like you made a great choice!

We are happy you found us before ordering from one of those rip/scam sites.

Welcome to RWI :D

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Hello and welcome to the forum...great to have you aboard and good luck with the Omega :wink:

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Welcome and good choice on your first watch and dealer. You can't go wrong with PT.

Sean K

lcharly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/06
Ferrariman said:
Welcome friend! I know what you mean, I found this place a few months ago and I am ADDICTED. I can't stop myself.

Did you get your welcome PM from Klink? If not PM him for it. It's GREAT info.
It was in my inbox this morning. Nice surprise.

sub4me said:
Hang around you'll like it here.
That's what i'm afraid of: a new addiction.

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Speaking of addictions, where does someone go for Rep Rehab?

Having a dealers section on RWI just adds to the problem!

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
welcome! go ahead and get in a 12 step program and get a sponser. hide your billfold and burn all of your credit cards or you will be like us, broke with a sl of nice watches. lol

have fun and post pictures of your new watches when you receive them. you notice i am speaking in plural. lol :lol:

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
hi and welcome.

I was the same. I started with one rep. then the following month...another...

the watches are so good..... I 'm in heaven....