• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Placed my first order!!

Joseey1

Still New
13/6/24
Hi friends! I just placed my first order with pure time. Marie has been amazing at answering my questions and she found me the watches I’ve been searching for. I ordered the following:

Panerai 1312
Datejust 41 126334
Sea dweller 126600
2 box sets for date just and sea dweller

Super excited and can’t wait! If you guys would like any updates or pictures or all of the above let me know! This is my first real post and would like to be able to give back to you guys from all the knowledge I’ve gathered here in the past few weeks.

Order date 7/1/2024

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering from us. Good choice! Please feel free to email us if you have any inquiries

Reactions: Joseey1

Joseey1

Still New
13/6/24
July 2, 2024 payment made and confirmed receipt. So far so good =)

Joseey1

Still New
13/6/24
July 4th received qc
July 6th approved qc
July 6th PT says will ship out. Waiting for tracking.

Can’t believe how smooth this is going. Too good to be true 😍

Reactions: Nyjets808783

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Seems perfect. Can't wait to hear from you when it arrives !

Joseey1

Still New
13/6/24
Hi friends! After exactly 13 days from receiving qc, my very first purchase came!! Omgg. I can’t even begin to tell you all how in love my wife and I are of these watches. We’re obsessed! I have a real sea dweller and a different version of the Panera luminor and let me tell you… spot on! To the naked eye, without a microscope, it’s impossible to tell the difference! I think this just started our addiction. The wife is already looking at some omegas. Lord help us! Marie, Alice and Elena have been incredible with communication and updates. I can’t believe the level of customer service they provide!! Thank you pure time! You just got a customer for life! This is my first purchase and my first review. My small contribution to the community. I hope this helps someone in the future to help them make their first decision on a TD. Top notch!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Wow, really nice pictures! I am glad you like our services. Looking forward to our next cooperation soon~