• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Placed my first order with Sead

MrOptional

8/10/18
Hi guys and gals,

Happy to announce that I just placed my first order with Sead today. Sead has been exceptionally great in communication, and answering all of my questions. He is definitely very professional, knowledgeable, very respectful, and super polite and friendly. He doesn’t have a website, but operates via email, and responds every day of the week during his working hours (usually evening here in USA).

My recommendation to beginners and newbies is to read as many forum threads as possible before reaching out to him. For example, for someone who is interested in AP watch, I would recommend going through pages and pages of AP threads, and reading and learning prior to reaching out to Sead, or to any TD for that matter. Also, If you a beginner, and have a “dumb” question, there is a very big chance that this question was asked before. So I also recommend using a search function within the forum.

Here are some things that I learned during my membership here:
- This community is fantastic. There are so many knowledgeable people here. I wish more of these communities existed. There is so much information here. I wish I discovered it sooner. Everyone has been very helpful in their recommendations and suggestions.
- Another important thing that I learned is that reps are not flawless. There are some reps that come close to genuine watches. This is up to you to do a research and figure out which flaws you are okay with. So go to company’s website, pick a model that you like the most, and then research the hell out of it using the search function on this forum.
- TD: TD is a trusted dealer. The reason TD is trusted is because that particular TD gained the trust of the community. Sead is a trusted dealer, and in my opinion he has the most positive feedback. For other people their might be other dealers that they prefer, and there is nothing wrong with that. Just make sure to show respect to TD. I feel like being able to get a $20,000 watch replica for $400 is a privilege, not a right.
- Patience is key. I read some reviews here that Sead doesn’t communicate as well after the transaction is done. And I am perfectly fine with that because why should I annoy him with questions after the transaction is completed? After QC I will probably wait for 3/4 weeks before following up if I don’t receive the watch.

With that, I am hoping for a super smooth first transaction with Sead, so far it’s been fantastic. I will update you guys on how my transaction goes.

And by the way, I was always a fan of the AP brand. Unfortunately, my financial situation does not allow me to spend $20K+ on any watch, although I have one or two good watches in a $5K range. After doing some research, I fell in love with 15400 and 15706 models. 15400 just looks classic, something that I can wear to work. It just screams luxury. 15706 forged carbon was recommended to me by a couple of members of this forum, I didn’t even know that it existed, and that’s why I decided to pull a trigger on that one as well. So I will have two very different AP watches in my collection soon, very excited! I will definitely continue buying more rep watches in the future!