• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pics: Omega PO chrono (orange) as promised before...

mullerhawk

Known Member
22/3/07
This is my two week old PO chrono from Joshua. The weather here has been awful until a couple of days ago when it was 22 degree celsius outside. Perfect for photographs and BBQ ...

Ps. Yes! It's on the wrong hand - I had my new Panerai 177H from Davidsen on the other hand - too lazy to change! :D
Enjoy!

POChrono1.jpg

POChrono2.jpg

POChrono3.jpg

POChrono5.jpg

POChrono4.jpg

POChrono6.jpg

POChrono7.jpg

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
mullerhawk, I have the orange non chrono and this makes me thing about getting the chrono as well. Very nice watch.

mullerhawk

Known Member
22/3/07
Actually. This is my own 2 cents - after opening up the back case and doing some repairs of the movement (due to the problem with the chrono function stopped working) I really appreciated the quality of the movement. The new 28.800bpm movement is just beautifully made. But as stated before by so many others - the seconds dial need to be glued with epoxy glue to avoid the slippage that might occur if you reset the chrono at the wrong position due to the inertia of the moving dial going back fast.

But yes! Something that really annoys me is the counter sunk datewheel. Why is it to hard to make it snug with the dial? The subdial spacing is really only a cosmetical problem that you only see if you ever have looked at a gen PO chrono (and to be real - how many have that outside from this forum? 8) ).