• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PICS] NEW Noob Factory AP Models?

i.moritz0917

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/7/13
I follow an account on instagram (@noob_watch_player) who happens to be posting anticipated upcoming models of APs from the Noob Factory. Along with the new AP's (such as the Schumacher), there are a few others that I haven't come across yet that could be new additions to Noob's line. As you will see in the pics i've attached, some newer Vacheron Constantin models like the oversees chronographs have been thrown into the mix of pictures this account has been posting. Aside from the (potentially) new additions to the Noob lineup all the watches he posts are watches available from Noob currently--the only reason I'd pursue opening a discussion on the topic. Well, any ways, let me know what you all think.

HTML:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/PfmaF"><a href="//imgur.com/PfmaF"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Looks as bad as the Schumi that's already out

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
the frank muller tourbi is available ?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
The Noob Vacheron Constantin Overseas is much appreciated. I have been wanting one of those for awhile.