• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PICS] My new Royal Oak Offshore JF 1:1 Best Edition "Navy" SS - What You Think ?

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
Just tell all the hundreds of AP ROO owners you meet every day of your life and who demand to closely inspect your ROO next to theirs that yours is the new model...

"See how they've moved the calendar further out so the hour hand doesn't obscure it. Of course AP will do the mod for you on older models, but it's quite expensive"

Ding! Ding! Ding! :D

Great reply mate! If anyone isn't happy with the DW position, get it modded and you're still paying 1/50th of the price compared to the gen. :punk:
The only people who will know are people on this forum and other watch freaks.

The reps are even sold on sites like c24 or the bay, ripping off people who don't know about the flaws like dw position and so on.

zxflamyxz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/15
How does this white dial compare to the white dial of the panda 42mm.

It seems to me that the panda dial is more define while the navy dial looks very light. Or are they actually the same?

Shady2

Known Member
22/12/13
beautiful! enjoy it and wear it well bro. Thanks for reminding me that stainless bracelet on ROO is bomb :)