• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMTIIC + Corum Admirals Cup Chalenger 44 SS

havoc8

Horology Curious
30/8/10
Just ordered the best version Rolex GMT II C and Corum Admirals Cup Challenger 44 SS/black face.

So far working with MR has gone smooth. Emails are fast and responsive.

I will post the pictures once the watches come.

Cheers

Update 9/8/10------------------------

Paid on 9/2 got the watches today 9/8/10 which is SUPER fast. The transaction went pretty smooth. We had a few issues with Paypal. Both watches look great. However, the Corum is a dud--DOA. It does not work at all. I can hear it winding, but the hands do not turn. I am not sure what is wrong with it. It sucks becuase this was the one I was most excited about.

I will not be very happy if I have to pay for shipping to send the watch back to China. Also, what I dont want is him to try to fix it himself. Once a lemon always a lemon. Looking for a new watch or a refund, either will work.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
I'm sorry to hear of your problem, but replica watches do occasionally arrive this way. His solution, which is for you to send the item back to him, is pretty standard among the dealers, and an accepted risk that we all take when we make these orders.

I suspect that he will be fine with sending you a refund, but you *are* obligated to return the original watch to him, and at your expense. Agreed, this is an inconvenience, but it *is* in line with his stated policies, as well as those of every other dealer. It's unfortunate, but buyers can, and have, scammed dealers in the past as well.

havoc8

Horology Curious
30/8/10
I am fine with paying for the return shipping. Like I said the watch is dead.