• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Perfect transaction with Panatime

VB_Spike

Renowned Member
23/7/09
Ordered one of the Carbon Fiber weave straps for my SOSF and it was shipped on December 11th. Just got it today but that's all the fault of the Canadian customs.

Wonderful strap. Exactly as pictured on Panatime's site. It's thick and has the feel of quality, not cheap and flimsy. In fact, when I first unpacked it, I thought "how the hell and I supposed to wear this, I can barely bend the damn thing." Once I got it all fed through the BOB style deploy, it was like wearing perfection. Nice and sturdy but not cardboard feeling like some of the straps out there.

Will post pics when I find the camera - dog mighta ate it. I'm watching poop for SD cards.

However, in short, quick communication/processing. Fast shipping (stupid customs) and competitive price. I will be a repeat customer. No doubts or second thoughts about it.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Cant beat Panatime for selection quality and price.
I ordered a silicon deployant strap just today for a Seiko project. I also reccomend:
Broadarrow.net
10watches.com
countycomm
international watchman