• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pepsi and Coke Insert Comparisons

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I have in my collection:
***Pepsi
- Clean v2
- Xing v3
- Xing v4
- Aliexpress 1
- Aliexpress 2

***Come
- Aluminum Aliexpress (sold to me as ceramic)
- Ceramic Aliexpress

The Xing v3 is installed on my Clean v2 and the Xing v4 is off with Oascom for a custom build, so both Xings are not participating in these comparisons.

The Coke inserts are for my fantasy build. Still in search of a good ceramic Coke insert.

It is interesting to note that both Aliexpress Pepsi inserts were purchased from the same seller/link about 2 weeks apart. I didn’t notice it at first but they seem SLIGHTLY different. It was hard to capture their difference in pictures.

These comparisons are not scientific. Just for fun. Hope you enjoy.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
All pics taken with iPhone in light box or outside during golden hour. I switched the light ox backdrop from white to black when I realized the iPhone was underexposing the white, that’s why the insert colors look so awful lol. But it’s good to see the inserts in different lighting conditions nonetheless.

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
That’s interesting!
Did you compared AE inserts with xing ones? Interested for feedback. Also sent you a PM

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
That’s interesting!
Did you compared AE inserts with xing ones? Interested for feedback. Also sent you a PM
Yes, Xing is better IMO but not sure it’s $100 more better.

Reactions: mhrboy

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
So nice to see a Coke ceramic dial. If a TD would offer a GMT with a Coke ceramic bezel I would seriously consider purchasing one

dk2852

2/2/22
Love those Coke inserts. My dream is for Rolex to release a ceramic Coke bezel.

wristonfire123

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/18
United Kingdom
Great thread, surprised it’s not gotten more attention. How did you find the thickness of the AE inserts in comparison to the stock CF and Xing v3?

The colours looks a whole lot better too