• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pelagos XF a2824 Black QCP

Hop3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/21
Hello mates I've just checking the QC and I have a couple of doubts:

First of all, I know this model with the markers all comings twisted. All markers here are fine by me but, the 11 marker it seems totally near to the "wall" and the twist with marker at 4 (push up) is totally different with his brother at 8 (push down). I don't know if i can live with this haha.

My questions are, if you see as bad as me to give rl and ask for another one with the risk that the next coming worst? Or, do you see within the tolerances flaws for this model? Or make the rl and pursuit one in better condition?

IMG-0441.jpg

Also, this doesn't seem dirt.. It seems to have blurred with brushing, if that's possible

IMG-0445.jpg

Thank you for your feedback!

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
I could tolerate the 11 but not the 4 which is both offset and crooked lol. Just RL it and hope the next one is better.

Being polite goes a long way with TDs

ZEIT.GEIST

Chief Exasperate Officer
Supporter
Certified
25/10/23
Germany
I received the QC pics for my black Pelagos (XF V5) today. What can I say… The markers are all over the place, just like yours. Seems to be a general issue with this model. It‘s a shame, but I‘ll keep it and wear it for a couple weeks so I can get a feeling for it. Will then decide wether to go Gen or not. The Rep however is definitely not great.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
I received the QC pics for my black Pelagos (XF V5) today. What can I say… The markers are all over the place, just like yours. Seems to be a general issue with this model. It‘s a shame, but I‘ll keep it and wear it for a couple weeks so I can get a feeling for it. Will then decide wether to go Gen or not. The Rep however is definitely not great.

Nope. Here's a perfect QC Pelagos XF. You want a perfect marker Pelagos, you have to be patient and use a dealer who won't mind you RLing 5 times lol

Hop3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/21
After ask for another one, the second one coming not perfect, but it's ok for me.

IMG-1584.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Nope. Here's a perfect QC Pelagos XF. You want a perfect marker Pelagos, you have to be patient and use a dealer who won't mind you RLing 5 times lol

You’re kidding on the 5 times, right? Your 1 and/or 11 markers are off. I’d reject.

Reactions: Reaps

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
I can Confirm: There are perfect Pelagos out there, the first one i was offerend, had Perfect Alignment of all Markers, best Timegrapher Values etc.

Just one Thing: The QC-Employee did a full Rotation with the Calendar Quickset on that Watch, while the Hour Marker was 1/2 past 12..... unfortunately i had to reject and 6 watches and another TD later, i found a almost as good Watch like the first one. nAnd sorry for that poor Bud, that will recive that first Pelagos with perfect Markers, but a ruined Calenderworks, which he will not see on any QC Pictures or Videos :)

And this butchering of Rep Movements from the TD´s is something i have not witnessed the first time. Might be a good Idea, the TD´s spend a quick lesson for their Employees, before they operate our Watches, just my 2 ct.

Andy83n

Patron
1/3/20
Jersey
Looked at a gen Pelagos when bought my BB GMT, I just couldn't get happy with it being so light

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Repositioning applied markers isn’t too hard for the adventurous either. If everything else with the watch looks good, I’d GL