• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pearl lost on Omega PO 45mm

CRK

9/10/06
I have a 4th gen PO and some how lost the pearl a few days a go. The bezel is fine only the pearl is gone.

What can I do to fix my watch? Thanks for your ideas....

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
You may wish to try aftermarket Omega PO bezel from the Bay. However, do note the size carefully as the PO comes in 2 flavours (45mm and 42.5mm).

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
You can also find I watchsmith that will replace the pearl. MJ watch service put a new one on mine and it looks alot closer to the gen. Google them and you can send your watch in. They are a great watch repair service. You're in NC give Joe Butts a holler he can fix it for you.

Sean K

rogerwine

Renowned Member
10/7/06
This seems to be fairly typical on many PO's. Same happened to me and the dealer sent not just one but 2 spare bezel rings w/pearls, so that I could repair the watch (Thank you Ruby!). Check with your dealer.
Rogerwine

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Buy the bezel and just replace the pearl. I lost the pearl on mine. I noticed it and recalled hearing something hit the floor earlier that day. A quick search and a bit of epoxy and all is well.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
i dont think 42mm PO aftermarket bezels fit on the 42mm PO rep. Maybe you can pull the pearl off of it, but replacing the whole bezel i'm not sure of. I've read that it doesnt fit... secondly, when i compare the gen bezel to the rep bezel, it looks to be smaller than rep by .5mm-1mm?

some correct me if i'm wrong?

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
ii'm sorry, my bad, you said 4th gen 45mm PO. i was thinkign of the 42. I dont know enough about the 45mm bezels :(