• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Calatrava Ref.5196 Yellow Gold

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Purchased a Patek Philippe Calatrava Ref.5196 in yellow gold from Andrew at TrustyTime, and it is absolutely beautiful. See how it shines and glows in the pictures below... but they do not do it justice, as the effect of seeing it in person is much more amazing.

VXj6I8.jpg
VXjEwI.jpg

VXjppo.jpg

VXjKO3.jpg

VXjzxb.jpg

This is by far the best gold dress watch in my collection.

I've only worn this piece a handful of times since purchasing it last month, and each time has been a perfect and enjoyable experience.

As I do with all of my dress watches, I commission Ziczac leather to produce a crocodile watch strap for me with quick release bars. Found a matching Patek deployment clasp in yellow gold on AliExpress. This will be my ultimate business meeting/special occasion piece de resistance.

Overall again as with my past experience with Andrew at Trusty Time, he was prompt to answer all of my questions and concerns, and made the buying process a joy for me. Thank you Andrew :D.

Until the next watch... ;)

Mr. JC

Reactions: kombazz

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
Hi, awesome piece! I have one incoming, would you be able to tell me the lug width please? I'd like to buy a strap while awaiting the watch :p

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Very nice piece and looks great on you. Thanks for your support. Till the next time =)

ShoopyFrenchy

I'm Unknown!!
2/7/22
Hi! I am eyeing this piece as a present for my father. Unfortunately the pictures you posted in outdoor lighting conditions are no more available in the discussion. Could you please repost them or send me dm? The watch is in the basket at trustytime, the trigger is close to be pulled! Thank you for your helpful testimony

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
Hi! I am eyeing this piece as a present for my father. Unfortunately the pictures you posted in outdoor lighting conditions are no more available in the discussion. Could you please repost them or send me dm? The watch is in the basket at trustytime, the trigger is close to be pulled! Thank you for your helpful testimony

I'm not the OP but here's mine! Also make sure to ask whether it's in stock as I received mine before the whole shutdown drama in 2021 and it's produced well before in 2019.

Reactions: ShoopyFrenchy