• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Part number for Gen dial

smithy37

3/2/09
Can anybody help me deciphering Cousins (or Ofrei) website? I am trying to get hold of a genuine Omega Seamaster Chronograph dial with the red Seamaster lettering. The trouble is without certain specifics the website will not let me proceed.

I have smudged lettering on mine & the lume on the dial is pretty poor compared to the hands.

Can anyone help please?

Picture of dial:

P1000143.jpg

Thanks!

vejaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/06
OK, here's the part number on Ofrei: OME-1164-DIAL#4

And here's how you get just about anything Omega from Ofrei. First go to Omega's website (omegawatches.com) and find the watch in question. In this case it is the Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver. There are two numbers you are looking for. First is the movement, in this case it is caliber 1164. Then you want the reference number, in this case it is 225.80.00. Then you go to ofrei.com and under his Omega dials they are sorted by caliber, click on "1154 and 1164". Then just search for the reference number and you will find the dial that matches... Easy as that! Just so you know, this dial is $312 from Ofrei and is a special order item.

You can also keep checking on ebay. I got VERY lucky and picked up a gen dial, gen crown & tube, gen He valve & tube, gen pushers and hands all for $100. Obviously this was from a scrapped watch but everything was in perfect condition so I consider it one of my best ebay wins to date.

Have fun and let me know if you go through with the mod, I discovered a few tricks that made my "franken-master" much easier

smithy37

3/2/09
Thanks Vejaman for your help. A very informative reply. I owe you one.