• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panatime top notch service!!

mavericmatt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/09
Welcome back everyone, say goodbye to spare time again!
Anyhoo,
After searching AGES loking for a strap to go on my new PAM 111H I finally decided on panatime, partly as I had just spent myself out actually getting the watch I couldnt really justify spending half that again on some of the straps id seen at other places.
SO, after looking at the VAST selection at panatime I settled on a 24mm Bomber white stich vintage Oiled leather strap, (best seller aparently) with some tubes aswell.
I also used the discount code (10% coupon) that was mentioned in other reviews that I got from stan when I asked, (RWI) and made my order.
To my surprise later that day I had a jpeg sent to my email adress showing my order and posting info!
It arrived in less than a week, from us to uk, and is Gorgeous! Really chunky, 5mm thick and perfectly finishes off the watch.
All i can say is top marks and a bargain price to boot, I will definitely use them again and cant recommend them enough.

mavericmatt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/09
Ok! Ok!
Camera batery decides to expell all its charge over nite and was flat as a...........anyway,

Here we go,

dscn2856w.th.jpg

I swopped this buckle for one I already had....

dscn2855w.th.jpg