• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM113 [HWF]

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
zYneGW.jpg

zYna7L.jpg

zYnW8Q.jpg

zYnUAS.jpg

zYnmzR.jpg

zYnoY8.jpg

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Unfortunately, I'm not ready to say if this is a separate release, or what HWF produced after the presentation of the upcoming PAM778, but there are photos, and this is obviously something that has not been produced before.

Among other things, you can pay attention to the V series of the 7060 case, which is definitely not suitable for PAM113, released in the latest P series. HWF has already made this (I wanted to say a mistake, but I'm sure it cannot be called this word), so there is reason to believe that despite the limited amount of information and lack of confirmation, this is at least not a photo of some old version.

I want to note that PAM113 has never been a simple model. The specificity of the paint of numbers and fonts, the texture of the dial, the shape of the lume points and the texture of the sub-dial, were not simple, and the best broke spears when trying to do this at a time when factories sincerely strived for the best results, so for HWF, which marks the caseback random numbers, from models for which this design is not even suitable, this model is not an easy test.

Antroz_50

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/21
nice, been hoping HWF would release some white dial Pams eventually, big fan of a handwound Pam with minute markers

pf78

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
the subdial is recessed or it's a sticker?

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Looks like a flat sub dial and not recessed. So it's still not better than my noob.

Antroz_50

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/21
Not recessed. Everything on the dial is applied
Damn this is a shame, thankyou for sharing the pictures and confirming this, hoping HWF release a Pam 114 as been wanting a decent white dial model to add to the collection

kramerica72

Supporter
Certified
29/11/21
New England
Is the recessed sub specific to certain years? While I do see some gen pics showing it, I also see many for sale that don't appear to have it...

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Is the recessed sub specific to certain years? While I do see some gen pics showing it, I also see many for sale that don't appear to have it...
The 113 dial has the concentric groove detail within the seconds sub dial - it doesn't appear that the HWF has this detail:

pf78

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I remember the one from Hfac doesn't have a recessed subdial either

kramerica72

Supporter
Certified
29/11/21
New England
The 113 dial has the concentric groove detail within the seconds sub dial - it doesn't appear that the HWF has this detail:

Do we know if this is true for every year this model was made? I see a number of gens for sale with close up pics that don't appear to show this detail.