• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] PAM 960 VSF Submersible Carbotech with GEN Strap / NWBIG imo

janjof

Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
🇪🇺 EU
About
PAM 960 VSF Submersible Carbotech with GEN Strap / NWBIG imo
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F without comments or notes
Movement Details?
P9010
Piece Origin?
M2M on RWG plus upgrades
Warranty Provided?
none - WYSIWYG - it´s in full working condition and as described when leaves me - bomb proof packaging
Item Condition?
great condition - see pics
Why Are You Selling?
too much projects...
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Shipping Costs?
20 EUR within EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Dear Friends,

I need to part with a few watches as I have new projects on the horizon. For sale is a pristine, seldom-used VSF Panerai 960 Carbotech. This timepiece has been serviced by Nikz19 and is fitted with a genuine Panerai Accordion Strap with blue Logo.

I purchased the watch from user @kennycoder on RWG in January 2022 for EUR 300. Unfortunately, I can no longer find the original sales thread. This stunning VSF piece features an ultralight Carbotech case, with each piece being unique. The movement is a P9010 with an independently adjustable hour hand, allowing you to easily adjust the hour and date by turning it clockwise or anti-clockwise, just like the genuine movement.
To enhance this beauty and give it an even more authentic feel, I added the GEN Panerai Accordion Strap with the blue logo from PAM, purchased brand new in February 2022. This upgrade elevates the watch to a higher level. The invoice and the original Panerai strap box are included in the package. Just to be clear, the REP strap is not included in the package.
Additionally, I sent the watch to @Nikz19 in April 2022 for rotor silencing, timing, and waterproofing. Details can be found in the attached pictures.

The watch is in excellent condition with no defects and functions perfectly.

Price breakdown:

VSF Watch .......... 300 EUR
GEN Strap .......... 180 EUR
Service Nikz19.......80 EUR
Total.....................560 EUR

I’m offering this full set beauty package for 500 EUR!

I’m sure this watch will make someone very happy!

As always, the watch will be packed very well for shipping, and pictures will be provided to the buyer when the package is prepared. Once the package leaves my hands, I will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage that occurs during shipping. The usual rules apply: What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG), I choose the buyer, no returns, etc. Supporters and Patrons are preferred.

If you have any questions, please message me. Thanks for looking! Thanks to RWI!

Pictures from today can be found below (please excuse the dust particles...):

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/9/15
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: janjof

janjof

Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
🇪🇺 EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

todders1225

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
27/1/24

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

janjof

Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
🇪🇺 EU

nauticatom

Supporter
Certified
23/11/12

janjof

Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
🇪🇺 EU

nauticatom

Supporter
Certified
23/11/12

janjof

Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
🇪🇺 EU

seel3000

Do not accept unsolicited offers
Supporter
Certified
3/9/24

janjof

Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
🇪🇺 EU

janjof

Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
🇪🇺 EU

janjof

Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
🇪🇺 EU