• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] PAM 44mm Titanium Gruppo Gamma

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
About
Vintage style PAM with Gruppo Gamma dial
Willing to Ship to?
Worldwide
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPay
Movement Details?
Handwound
Piece Origin?
M2M
Warranty Provided?
n/a
Item Condition?
As per description
Why Are You Selling?
Does not turn me on
Asking Price?
£175
Currency Accepted?
GBP
Who Approved High Value Sale?
n/a
Shipping Costs?
To be agreed with buyer
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

For the taking. I picked this up here and had it shipped to @daytona4me, who was kind enough to bring it over to our recent GTG in Dublin and hand deliver it to me (TY dude).

This was to be my first ever foray in the vintage theme, and I was hoping that it would give me a liking for more. Unfortunately for me, I found it did not. In fact, it has caused me some great alarm and distress, as it is the first time ever that I have simply just not gelled with a watch. I feel..... Emasculated.
I supposed one day when my pecker stops working, this is what it will feel like. Its a sad hollow feeling, and every time I look at this watch, I am reminded of it. I guess vintage theme is not for me.

I've put this on my wrist maybe 10 times but actually only worn it twice. Every other time I put it on, I immediately replace it with something else (usually my 688). It's time to move it on to someone who will appreciate it more. I may consider swapping for another PAM of similar value, or I'm gonna take the funds and put it towards a dirty weekend away with the wife, or invest in some new bedroom toys to make up for the emasculation - help a brother out and buy this watch.

If you're into vintage or are a PAM fanboi then this could be right up your street. The Ti case is lovely and as you would expect, very light for its size. Handwound movement works great. Supple leather strap that is super comfortable. Those in the know will understand the history of the Gruppo Gamma and Panerai, in fact there is a little blurb in the previous sale linked above.

Paid $225, looking to get that back if poss - call it £175. Happy to send worldwide at cost, we can discuss options.

KOmd0R.jpeg

KOmXTL.jpeg

KOmCgS.jpeg

KOmpMW.jpeg

KOml1P.jpeg

KOmQHJ.jpeg

KOmtNo.jpeg

KOmrtk.jpeg

Reactions: PAM_BOY

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: bkg!

n18lld

Known Member
22/8/11
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18