• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

White Aqua Terra 41,5 mm

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Here some pics from my latest Omega.
I got it from Andrew/Trusty Time. He is a great guy, very good service and communication.
The overall quality is superb, the crystal is awesome. It has the 2836-2 movement.
I prefer this one over the miyota, that's why I bought it from Andrew.

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
I like this very much. I wonder how it would look on a nice croc strap. Very dressy I assume. Can you show the back?

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
I have a Peter Watchacc on my Speedmaster. Very good strap and made to fit Omega clasp. Check him out on Timezone.

magnomickey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/14
looks awesome man! Is the movement working flawlessly? I have an LMPO replica that whenever I change the time, it will just get the second hand rolling but the minutes dont move :( Kinda weird... after somet imes changing it back it will work again. I really like this one, willing to give it a try!

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Your minute hand doesn't work? That's a very weird problem.
What movement?

the AT looks great. I might have to add this to my list. :lol:

i seem to have nothing but sporty watches. Need some dressy ones

magnomickey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/14
It's the noob lmpo with a2824 movement, and yeah it's strange I mean after adjusting the time a couple times it will work again but it's weird...

I just ordered this AT from Ryan :) I blame neowinger for making me spend my money haha just looks awesome!

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
that is strange. i know the second hand on reps can get stuck after hacking but never heard of a min hand getting stuck.
weird.
if its a a28** clone, maybe get it serviced?
it would be worth it imo since it could last a long time with proper care.

congrats on the AT. its a beautiful watch.
i think my next purchase has to be a vintage sub. ive become obsessed with those lately. :lol:

mmiles729

Horology Curious
25/5/14
love the watch. I think I want to get the exact one. Can you tell me how to get a hold of andrew at trusty time? Thanks so much for your insight and help