• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 1348 45mm hand finished PVD

Belkin12

Supporting Vendor
26/10/12
Ukraine
Gentlemen,
this is a 45mm 1348 homage build with the dark blue grainy textured gradient dial, carbon steel heat blued California hands and the hand finished PVD case. Please note that its not a 1:1 rep but a homage. Actually this is a homage to "an absolute homage to the original Radiomir and it’s enduring legacy".

Briefly about the build:

- High quality "pre-pandemic" 45mm Radiomir rep case. Significantly improved water-resistance. It was previously dismantled, ceramic blasted and hand treated PVD coating to create an aged look.
- 4mm thick high dome pot-shape crystal.
- Spring-loaded screw-in crown. Engraved. New O-rings for better water resistance.
- Modded and correctly engraved display CB.
- Vector traced and custom made aluminum 1348 sandwich dial. Grainy texture + gradient. Cream texts and lume.
- Custom made 0.3mm brass backplate. 00 1348 stamped. Soldered dial feet for 6497 movement.
- Custom made carbon steel California hands which are shorter to fit a 36mm dial properly. Custom made seconds hand. Hands are mirror polished and heat blued. Cream lume.
- H3 CP/HW. CP flattened and mirror polished.
- Completely serviced (washed, oiled, re-assembled, regulated) a6497 movement. The wheels and ratchet screws are re-polished and heat blued. The Train bridge wheels are radial brushed.
- Movement holders made to firmly secure the movement inside the case.
- Titanium lug tubes.
- Custom 26x24mm vintage dark blue slightly distressed leather strap with cream stitch. Size is 125mm x 80mm.
- 24mm screw-in (removable) buckle. Hand treated PVD coating.

Please note that this is not a regular factory watch but a custom handmade build with certain deviations from gen and its own peculiarities. Though all the parts and services were done professionally it may still have certain imperfections or specific features.

And a few pics:

Last edited:

Ckro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
16/6/23
USA
I'm already committed to another build of yours here, but man I would buy them all if I could. Your work is remarkable

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
This looks amazing! Would love to see it with the California dial (PAM 1349). GLWS!

Reactions: Belkin12

Pie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/18
Ohh my god..i wonder if these come with 8 days movements.