• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Paid but no stock available

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
I just ordered another rep from Lucy. She confirmed with me stock available, then I paid with WU quickly but unfortunately she informed me without stock after 2 days.
Do anyone had such experience before?

D

d4m.test

It can happen. Best thing is to exercise patience or chose another watch.

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
There is available a strap version but this is not my preference. I also replied her with another choice. Just waiting her reply may be tomorrow.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Lucy is probably the most honest and reliable TD we have. I guarantee you she wasn't lieing to you when she said it was available. Someone else probably got to the factory before her and bought the last one, this happens. But you are working with one of the best TD's we have, if not the best! Trust her, and be patient. Good luck.

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
I had good experience with her professional so that's why I choose not to use another TD even he has stock available. Yes, be patient !

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
I just ordered another rep from Lucy. She confirmed with me stock available, then I paid with WU quickly but unfortunately she informed me without stock after 2 days.
Happens all the time! Part and parcel of the hobby. Just make sure you always ask if there is stock available as you appear to have done, as this lessens the possibility of being disappointed when stock has ALREADY run out when placing an order on-line.
But from all accounts Lucy is honest.

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
Yes, exactly ! Noobs produced very very few stock and sold out within a day. Lucy told me honestly and said sorry to me.

scottr

22/8/12
I had the same thing happen to me with Lucy. It has been months and still no stock. I'm not worried about it, it will all work out.

D

d4m.test

Hi Guys,

I'm placing an order from Lucy but want to make sure the email I'm using and her WU details are correct and up to date.

Can anybody confirm her email.

Would anybody also mind send me a pm of her WU account??

GG

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
@googgame you could go to her thread in the trusted dealers section ...PM her and she can confirm these details but more importantly if you can still get that item...

D

d4m.test

@gavmeister I've actually sent an email already and speaking to her (I suppose).

I don't want her offended but want to make sure that it's her in the first place, not someone else pretending to be her. If you know what I mean.

Since this is going to be my first WU transaction with her, I just wanted to make sure.

Goodgame

imthecat1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/2/15
as it is called the sitoweb of Lucy ?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Buy another watch in the meantime, works great !!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Fascinating . . .

JMMC5661

Getting To Know The Place
5/8/17

I got an email from Lucy this am (9/24) about my 2nd buy...she said she had been sick this week and was not working but was better now and back to work. That may have had something to
do with your deal. FYI.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Out of stock from TD is part of the game...even whilst confirming pre buying. Pissed me off to no extent at first but a little perspective that we are not buying from amazon etc with endless stock. TDS do what they can.