• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

P O 45mm Question

rogerwine

Renowned Member
10/7/06
What is the correct engraving on the 45mm PO clasp?" Omega -Seamaster-Planet Ocean" or
"Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean"
I have not been able to locate a scan of the gen clasp. TrustyTime has one version and Ruby's has the other version.
Rogerwine

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
42 mm is - Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean
45 mm is - Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean

rogerwine

Renowned Member
10/7/06
Thanks All !!

Thank you, all, for the info. I am surprised that the TrustyTime 45m PO would not have the correct Clasp engraving, while Ruby's does. TrustyTime is calling his the Ultimate PO. And touting that the clasp has Planet Ocean engraved on it. Am I missing something? I'm cornfused.
Rogerwine

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
ruby lives in guangzhou where most of these are made and she is connected with all of the factories. she finds out about these things first just because she is there looking everyday. geography has it's advantages. lol

ljay

23/4/06
Re: Thanks All !!

rogerwine said:
Thank you, all, for the info. I am surprised that the TrustyTime 45m PO would not have the correct Clasp engraving, while Ruby's does. TrustyTime is calling his the Ultimate PO. And touting that the clasp has Planet Ocean engraved on it. Am I missing something? I'm cornfused.
Rogerwine
Trusty has two 45mm offerings..."ultimate" has 20mm bracelet and incorrect clasp markings and his other 45mm offering has the 22mm bracelet with correct markings..."ultimate" also has long hands, correct size omega logo, and an AR coating. The other 45mm PO's offered by our other trusted dealers do not have these things...as far as I can tell....my .02

Ljay

madSub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/06
The best 45mm offering is Trusty's ULTIMATE... but too bad he couldn't get his other 45mm offering to join together!! Then we would have the perfect 45mm rep.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
I bought the "Ultimate PO" from trusty and although I am very happy with it... the clasp bothers me... i've e-mailed him to see if there is some kind of solution he can provide... maybe an upgraded clasp or something....