• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oversized Tag

eludnu

Horology Curious
18/3/06
OK....Was sniffing around the net last night and came across this oversized tag that was apparently featured in a movie called "Biker Boyz".

Never seen the movie and after reading about it on IMDB wont be on the list of movies I have to see in my lifetime. However, the watch is, while huge, pretty nice looking. I have included a link to the article about them. Anyone seen anything like this offered? Would anybody else be interested in something like this? I definitely can't see spending the kind of cash they are talking about as I would rather get a gen speedmaster but if the price were right...... :roll:

Hmmmm....

http://www.onthedash.com/Guide/_Chr...onographs/#millionaires_governors_movie_stars

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
I have not seen that one before, but I like it.

Very smooth and simple. Reminds me of some of the Lange reps.

eludnu

Horology Curious
18/3/06
I have to say, I like the simple elegance yet dramatic look of it. I am kicking around the idea of trying to figure out how to make one myself. I don't need it to say "Tag". Plus, the size of the movement and all that goes with it should make it easier for a novice to have fun attempting it. The trick will of course be the case. Could be a pipe dream but I feel the need to at least explore it.

Mike

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
schnizzle bo nizzle bop dizzle where
is the beef?

: )
Klik

tokkin bout what aint there inna rep is ok, 4 shore

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
eludnu said:
Never seen the movie and after reading about it on IMDB wont be on the list of movies I have to see in my lifetime.
Rubbish film. Truly bad.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Yeah..its really sucks movie...you can watch it..but not the top list tho...