• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Our next reps?

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Just saw these on RWG1.1, all credit to Onzenuub.
Not too sure about these,

My personal favourite,

Wonder if they're repping these as we speak?

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
The last pic is nice but WTF is that other thing????

Looks like the Seiko from "ALIENS" worn by Ripley.

7a28_7001_2-1.jpg

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Looks like one of those things you use for smashing a windscreen/windshield/window in an emergency... :shock:

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
I think those are the new versions of the Ploprof. Ridiculously ugly watch, but one that has a lot of history.

From http://www.deskdivers.com/Site/PloProf.html

Developed in conjunction with Comex and the legendary Jacques Cousteau, Omega conceived and developed what was probably the first waterproof watch designed and built solely for the diving professional.
The watch took 4 years to come to the market after extensive testing and arrived in 1970. It was nicknamed PloProf by the French speaking development team and derives from the French term PLOngeur PROFessionnel (Professional Diver).
Comex used early models of the PloProf and continued their research into living underwater for prolonged periods.

kitersoze

26/11/08
yeah, the last watch was beautiful. what is that? reminded me of an aqua terra chrono? but the vertical lines in the dial threw me...

but the first watches were fugly. alaska project fugly. it's omega, so as seanf said, there's some phenemonal, historical significance and utility for them, but man are they fugly...