• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

oris aquis titan chrono

ads14a

Horology Curious
27/10/12
I was browsing around the jewellers today looking for inspiration and noticed this beauty. only thing is i dont think they make a rep
.Anyone know otherwise? thanks
View attachment 14971

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Sorry to revive such an old thread, Im sure OP has moved on by now.... but....

My gen finally arrived today and i had to share :D

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Congrats mate.....she's a beauty.
happy-096.gif

jesu

Horology Curious
6/12/14
Wauuuu!!!!! What a pretty moster watch! very nice!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell me where find good reps of ORIS TT1..?
Thanks

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Thanks guys, im really loving it :)

Jesu - good oris reps are a hard one... have a look through puretime's selection, other that I cant help you sorry :(

BeBopBrown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/12
Hi Braith7,

I'm in Brissie too. On the west side. I was just looking at the Oris watches at Wallace and Bishop Indoropilly this week and was really considering a Aquis. I didn't see that beautiful model. Did you buy it from Friends of Oris in the City, Wallace and Bishop or over the net (if you don't mind me asking)?

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Hi Braith7,

I'm in Brissie too. On the west side. I was just looking at the Oris watches at Wallace and Bishop Indoropilly this week and was really considering a Aquis. I didn't see that beautiful model. Did you buy it from Friends of Oris in the City, Wallace and Bishop or over the net (if you don't mind me asking)?
Hey Mate,

Sorry i didnt see your question till now.

I actually got mine through a friend who has a connection with an AD in melbourne... but i would talk to Warren at Friends of Oris if I were you.

Also there are a couple of stores at Carindale with good selections - worth the drive. Last time i saw the WB's at Indro, they didnt have many Oris's.

Happy hunting :)

s_hersco

16/10/11
They are even better in person. The Oris brand has always had some fantastic designs that I wish were repped. Oh well!

RanBen

13/10/15
Great watch. The bracelet puts the submariner glidelock to shame. Do the TDs not realize the pent up demand for a good Oris rep?