• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered two DJs from Sead ARF and DJF

fussball9999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/19
Hey guys,
new to this forum, and really appreciate all the guides and helpful topics in this forum :)
Thanks for that!

I just wanted to post my experience with my first order and will post all the updates in this topic and end with my own wristshot of those watches :)

I ordered two watches (one for myself and one for my girlfriend):

41mm ARF DJ with Jubilee and Black Dial

36 mm DJF DJ with Oyster and Silver Dial

I am located in Germany, and paid via TransferWise yesterday (23rd November) and really hope they get to me by Christmas, but if not, that is fine as well :)

Keep you guys posted,
Cheers

fussball9999

18/11/19
Quick Update :)
Saturday, 23 November: confirmed Sead that I wanted to buy two watches and transferred the money via TransferWire
Wednesday, 27 November: Sead told me that he received the money and will update me with QC photos once he receives the watches

Also have to mentions his quick responses (never more than 24hours...),
so far really content :)
Will keep you updated :)

fussball9999

18/11/19
Quick Update:
So Sead received the money on Tuesday 26 November,
I am being really patient as I read that everything takes time, but
as of today Monday, 9 December, I have not received any QC photos yet, so it has been almost two weeks,
should I be concerned?
I just sent him an email asking for an update...

Last week (Tuesday 3 December) he wrote after me asking him for an update:
"
triangle is little slower mate"

So that is why I asked him:
ey Sead, any update on the two watches?
Just for me to be sure: I thought you were based overseas (in Asia) and would get the watches like in a week, and then send me the QC photos and if I green light them, then you send them to Europe via Triangle and then they come to Germany.
Is that correct?
Because in your last mail you said "triangle is littler slower mate", but I do not understand that, because Triangle starts after you get the watches in Asia right? Or are you based in Europe?
Let me know, thanks"

What do you guys think?
Thanks Tim

RepWatchNoob

Known Member
3/5/18
EU
Hi Tim,

Sead is no man of big words.
just drop him an email and ask about a status of your order. He will answer you surely.

fussball9999

18/11/19
Hi Tim,

Sead is no man of big words.
just drop him an email and ask about a status of your order. He will answer you surely.

I sent an mail earlier today, really hope everything is working out :)
Will keep you guys up to date :)
CHeers
Tim

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I sent an mail earlier today, really hope everything is working out :)
Will keep you guys up to date :)
CHeers
Tim

There is no guarantee on timescale to collect a watch, a factory can have stock apon enquiring a d sell out the same day then it’s a wait untill they assemble some more pieces. Wait times can vary, also sead works a day job so may not be able to go collect items everyday.

Can I ask why you even started this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fussball9999

18/11/19
There is no guarantee on timescale to collect a watch, a factory can have stock apon enquiring a d sell out the same day then it’s a wait untill they assemble some more pieces. Wait times can vary, also sead works a day job so may not be able to go collect items everyday.

Can I ask why you even started this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.
Of course you can ask.
I saw a lot of similar posts and isn't this area even called "buyer reviews"? So basically I am trying to give other people who like me are new into buying reps an overview of how the whole process (from ordering over QC to in hand photos look like.

Regards,
Tim

Reactions: Adrenix

AeroxAerox

17/1/19
Earth 🪩
Hi Tim,

i also order 3 Reps from Sead. If the Factory got it in Stock it goes superfast. If not, it takes time.

Cheers ;)

Malaka

Known Member
5/9/19
Germany
Just got my third or fourth watch from him. I told myself I would never ask him before I haven't heard anything from him within 4 weeks. If you follow that rule, you'll be happy. Let him do his thing :)