• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered Navitimer A23322 from Sead

Donplayer813

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/13
Hey Guys and Gals, I have placed an order with Sead on 11/2/2019 - Great communication so far I will make sure to update this post through this transaction to document experience.

Donplayer813

4/6/13
Update - QC pics sent over this morning, Sead went out of his way to find the watch band that I wanted it to come with. Did talk to him about a misaligned date wheel, he responded right away that he will keep me posted on the options.

Everything great so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brbaba

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/10/19

absurd, I was scammed by Sead, this is the package he sent me, empty! I wrote to him and he now wants to blame someone who stole it, but believe me, he staged really well, big scam. I would just like to understand one thing: are they new to the forum, is everything concocted and moved with the aim of pecking at chickens to be plucked here? Tell me I'm in a candid room please.the doubt came to me a few days ago when I asked Sead to send me the tracking of the box I purchased and that he should have sent me from China: Sead replied by saying that he had not yet sent it because he was waiting before the clock arrived to tell him the serial number. in short, a lie, it also saved the shipping costs of the box.

now what I have to do?
fortunately I have my cousin who works in the police in London, I will also ask him for advice

Donplayer813

4/6/13
Hey bud,

I am not one to say what happened in your situation. However, sead1999 is a stand up guy. He is considered a TD here and as long as the Mods stand behind him so will the community. I suggest you speak with the mods and Sead and come to a solution. I would refrain from posting all over the forum as Sead has shown to solve and issues that arise.

Reactions: 5t3f4n

Donplayer813

4/6/13
11/20 - Told Sead I would also like a SOH ii 42
11/21 - He got images over
11/22 - Ships out both watches
11/26 - I verify shipping via tracking provided - Per USPS Item will be here 12/2

Incredibly impressed with Sead so far.