• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered Daytona Panda Clean - excellent support!

hastenichgesehen

Looking Around
25/8/22
Hello guys,

just to build some confidence for those, who may be not sure of buying a watch from JTime, i want to share my experiences. I want to give something back to Li and Jana, because they offer great support. Opened my acc in RWI just because of this.

8.8.: First enquiry, if the Daytona in their shop is the Clean V2 Daytona Panda. Li replied, they offer the newest versions of all models

After a few mails and some days i decided to order it.

16.8.: Ordered the latest Clean Daytona via mail (not in the shop)

17.8.: Recieved payment details via mail

18.8.: Sent payment via wise.com (then you get 5% discount on watch price)

19.8.: Li told me, that Lana would contact me with QC pictures (round about 5 working days) (this was on friday)

22.8.: QC recieved from Lana. Asked for more detailed photos of the rehaut, the luminous mass and a longer video of the chronograph (this was on monday!)

22.8.: Recieved it just a few hours later

22.8.: Gave my okay and confirmed my shipping adress. Lana told me that i would get the tracking number in 3-5 business days

25.8.: Got the tracking number. Watch is on it's way. Now lets wait

Reactions: kokikoki

hastenichgesehen

Looking Around
25/8/22
Hi guys,

update 8.9.: watch arrived today. Looks excellent. No issues during the shipment.

So i got the tracking number on August 25. It took exactly 2 weeks to deliver the watch to Germany. The last meters here were made by DHL. On their tracking system the watch was registrated on August 25 as well. They updated the tracking status. 17TRACK didn't update. In their status the watch didn't even reached Germany so far. So it is not that reliable.

All in all it went flawless. Perfect communication with Li and Lana, payment procedure via wise.com and fast delivery with tracking status by DHL.

I recommend the service of Li and Lana!

Slaniwani

Looking Around
31/8/22
Thank you for writing this review.

I also ordered to Germany.
Still waiting for my package.

But 2 weeks seems legit