• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Orderd 2 watches from Lucy over a month and no QC pics yet

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
I did a little bit research from TD Lucy and know she is really busy. I ordered first watch DateJust VSF on Dec 01 22, and later added Daytona 116500 CF. No QC pics on my two watches yet. Her last responded was on Dec 28 and confirmed that she got my DateJust VSF. I am trying get in touch with her two times last week but still no response back. I saw her account online everyday on RWI, but maybe she missed my email?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I personally would not use them again but a lot of people are a fan

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
I personally would not use them again but a lot of people are a Fan
My thought that she might missed my email, so I resent another two days ago. But still no response yet. I checked her account online everyday here RWI

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
Have faith Lucy is not the fastest to respond but completely trustworthy and goes above and beyond .. patience will be rewarded ~ chill out and wait for joy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
I did a little bit research from TD Lucy and know she is really busy. I ordered first watch DateJust VSF on Dec 01 22, and later added Daytona 116500 CF. No QC pics on my two watches yet. Her last responded was on Dec 28 and confirmed that she got my DateJust VSF. I am trying get in touch with her two times last week but still no response back. I saw her account online everyday on RWI, but maybe she missed my email?
Oh,friend,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
I was recovered from the COVID-19 already,so I back to work already in recent days,
just the CNY holiday is coming soon,and because of the COVID-19,I delayed two weeks of work before,so made me very busy and chaotic in recent days,I spent almost all my time in the market to deal with QC problems of watches,clean dust,etc,in recent days,

all I did just want to try my best to send all watches out before the CNY holiday,
I need finish all QC and test work,and all other work of watches in recent 3~4 days,so didn't have enough time to reply emails indeed,
real sorry for let you worried,

for your DJ,yes,friend,I have got it back already,send you QC pics of it already on Dec 28th,hope you like it,

for the Daytona,friend,in fact,I replaced 2~3 times of it for you already,
for this watch from Clean,the biggest QC problem of it is the bezel and the longest chrono hand whether aligned well,
in 10 of it,maybe 3~4 of it not aligned well,everytime,after I rejected one of it,need wait some days,then can get another new one,
so made the delay,sorry for it,but to me,I just want to make it better and better before send out,
I don't want to get one for you randomly,then send it out directly,so friend,hope you can understand too,

in these days,even I didn't reply emails in time,but I real did many work for all your watches now,so don't worry,
friend,you will like the watches from me for sure,

2 days ago,I got a better one for you finally,I will show you QC pics of it tonight,

I always opened RWI in my computer and didn't close it,so maybe you feel I am online always,
I need go to the market at once now,work about 7~8 hours for watches,after I back,I will show you QC pics of the Daytona then.

Regards
Lucy

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Thanks for response. Great too heard back from you. Yes I received pics on the 29th. I thought that was quick pics of confirmed you got the watch for me. Do you do full Graph showing rate, amp, error too like other dealer too ? Thank you

marcl

Horology Curious
9/1/09
Oh,friend,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
I was recovered from the COVID-19 already,so I back to work already in recent days,
just the CNY holiday is coming soon,and because of the COVID-19,I delayed two weeks of work before,so made me very busy and chaotic in recent days,I spent almost all my time in the market to deal with QC problems of watches,clean dust,etc,in recent days,

all I did just want to try my best to send all watches out before the CNY holiday,
I need finish all QC and test work,and all other work of watches in recent 3~4 days,so didn't have enough time to reply emails indeed,
real sorry for let you worried,

for your DJ,yes,friend,I have got it back already,send you QC pics of it already on Dec 28th,hope you like it,

for the Daytona,friend,in fact,I replaced 2~3 times of it for you already,
for this watch from Clean,the biggest QC problem of it is the bezel and the longest chrono hand whether aligned well,
in 10 of it,maybe 3~4 of it not aligned well,everytime,after I rejected one of it,need wait some days,then can get another new one,
so made the delay,sorry for it,but to me,I just want to make it better and better before send out,
I don't want to get one for you randomly,then send it out directly,so friend,hope you can understand too,

in these days,even I didn't reply emails in time,but I real did many work for all your watches now,so don't worry,
friend,you will like the watches from me for sure,

2 days ago,I got a better one for you finally,I will show you QC pics of it tonight,

I always opened RWI in my computer and didn't close it,so maybe you feel I am online always,
I need go to the market at once now,work about 7~8 hours for watches,after I back,I will show you QC pics of the Daytona then.

Regards
Lucy
Great response. Good to you are feeling better. I hope you got my email, the one NOT about watches. Take it easy.

Marc.

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Updated !
Just got tracking number for my two watches. Hopefully arrives soon !! Thanks Lucy

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Updated
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item