• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ORDER PROCESS | HOW TO ORDER A WATCH & FAQ'S - Updated FEB 2023

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
HOW TO ORDER A WATCH

I try to make this process as simple as absolutely possible, just follow the the steps below, if you don’t do this it draws out the conversation much longer than it needs to be

1. Check my sales listings on my SV page https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/watches.10835932/ all listings "IN STOCK" are still in stock those marked "sold" are not in stock at the moment.

2. Send me DM here on RWI or Email me at [email protected]

Try not contact me twice with the same question please

I need the following details

• USERNAME & COUNTRY
  • WHICH WATCH YOU WANT TO BUY , WITH A LINK
  • INCLUDE ANY DETAIL WHERE NEEDED, LIKE FACTORY, CASE SIZE, STRAP OPTION, BEZEL ETC
3. Payment link will be sent, make payment with the agreed payment method, Bank Transfer, Paypal, Crypto, etc

4. Receive qc by email as soon as they are available or collected from factory

5. Package sent next working day / Tracking number emailed to you. The watch will be inspected and checked on a timegrapher

6. Relax, be patient and trust the process, checking tracking every hour or sending new emails doesn’t speed up the process.

Warranty and Returns

What is the guarantee?
  • Your watch is guaranteed for 3 months, this does not cover water damage or if a watch is return in a bad state and subjected to harsh treatment or shows obvious signs that its been knocked or dropped. the buyer must take reasonable care of the watch. All shipping charges are on the buyer, sorry I am not Jeff Bezos

What if I am not happy with the watch
  • I have a flexible returns policy, If you are not happy with the watch for whatever reason you are welcome to return it for exchange, you must tell me within 3 days of getting the watch, shipping will be at your own cost and the reship of another watch will be at your own cost. Again I am not Jeff Bezos. The watch MUST arrive back to me in the same state you got it, all my watches are checked before leaving my hands
Shipping

• Watches can be shipped to CONUS and EU countries via my own sneaky sneaky method which has a 100% success rate so far.
  • I guarantee shipping, if it gets lost, damaged, or confiscated I will replace the watch.
  • I ship to most countries, but do check with me if you are from somewhere I may not be familiar with
  • Countries excluded are Italy, Morocco, Greece, Israel, Russia.. maybe others
FAQ'S

What if my watch goes missing in the mail?

• The watch will be Replaced, some countries I do not guarantee delivery, this will be told to you at time of purchase and will be completely at your own risk. This will be 30 days after purchase, why 30 days? Because mail companies state 30 days is lost, so I match that.
What if the watch arrives broken or dead?
  • You can return for replacement. if the watch is faulty doe to my oversight I will pay for return shipping.
What if my watch is not keeping time?
  • This happens, having a watch is like having a motorcycle or guitar, you have to tune it, find a rep friendly watchsmith, there are many guys on the forum who can help. We check our watches overnight and timegrapher checked before being shipped to me.
I am not responding to emails
  • Please be patient, I check email once per day. Weekends I like to relax. Hound me and you get blocked
  • Please do not message me multiple times or message me on different formats or create new emails , keep the conversation in 1 email.
  • Please put some details in your message.
  • I am choosy about who I deal with, if you have a bad reputation on the forum. no response is a response.
How do I know you will stand by your word.
  • Check my buyer reviews, I've been here a long time and and I treat everyone reasonably, BUT do not try to trick me, I've come up against every trick there is and I will make a fool of you if you try something. I have 1 single bad review on RWI and by someone who didn't buy something.
How Not To Order A Watch 🤯
  • Don't send vague messages without accurate basic detail about size, factory or color or strap option, tell me this at the start of the conversation
  • Don't send pictures with a lousy camera taken a picture upside down from some random site , send a link
  • Don't send multiple messages in the space of 2-3 hours and not having patience to wait a few hours for a reply, I am not in front of a computer all day

Last edited: