• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order from Watch-International (Mary)

HUGI

Known Member
24/9/09
Hi
I ordred a Maxi Marine Diver from Mary. Shes a dealer at RWG. Paid around 176$ including shipping to Switzerland. Shipping took 8 days.(registred airmail)

She sent me picture before she sent the watch out! also she answered my questions friendly and quick.

The watch arrived well packed. I asked her to add a tube of silicon grease. She did that for free. Shipping time was around

The watch is awesome!

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

I can fully recommend Mary! you can find some offers here: http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/240-apprentice-watch-international/

phil

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Thanks for sharing... always like rep pictures and stories with happy endings!

PS: Noobies please note that Mary is currently not on our trusted dealers list.

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
I'm currently in contact for an RWX MM20, $110 shipped versus the cheapest I could find $128 plus shipping. First contact seems to good with her...;)

As Rooster say's though, she isn't a trusted dealer here, so you takes your chances if you use her...

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Correct, not a trusted dealer here, but trusted on a "sister" forum - much like Sead, Homer and several others. The fact that they have built relationships with other fora and have succeeded there makes all the difference, IMO.